Aurora Australis 2022 $1 1oz Silver Proof Coin
- Celebrating the Southern Lights, ‘Down Under’!
- Heavenly design struck from 1oz of 99.99% PURE SILVER by the Perth Mint
- Mesmerising colours – Proof quality finish!
- RARE and exclusive – only 2,000 coins worldwide!
- Official Tuvalu legal tender – spans 40.90mm
- Beautiful presentation with a numbered Certificate
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The polar lights that appear in the southern hemisphere are known as Aurora Australis – the term ‘Aurora’ was first used by Galileo Galilee to refer to the phenomenon, in homage to the Roman goddess of the dawn. Unlike the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), the Aurora Australis can be viewed all year round!
|Country of Issue||Tuvalu|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|