Magnentius 350-353AD Bronze Follis Coin Fine-Very Fine
- An Ancient Roman coin of the rebellious overlord of the Western Roman Empire, the Emperor Magnentius (350-353AD).
- A rare emperor – with his reign lasting approximately three years, all Magnentius coinage is scarce.
- Guaranteed to be a genuine, original coin of the Ancient Roman Empire.
- Offered in highly collectable Fine to Very Fine condition.
- Tiny number of Emperor Magnentius coins available! Click add to cart now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
A usurper in the west of the empire, the rebel Emperor Magnentius (350-353AD) and his armies were ultimately defeated by the forces of Constantius II, and Magnentius committed suicide. A ‘rare emperor’, all coinage issued in the name of Magnentius is scarce. Don’t miss the chance to own a genuine Ancient Roman coin issued during his brief time in power – click add to cart now!
|Year of Issue||350-353 A.D.|
|Grade||Fine to Very Fine|