James Bond Octopussy 2021 50c Colour 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- An officially licensed James Bond product
- Celebrates the 13th Bond film - Octopussy!
- Coin features the original full-colour movie poster!
- Struck to perfect Proof quality from 1/2oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition of a mere 12,007 coins
- A Tuvalu legal tender issue – spans 32.60mm in diameter
- Set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Roger Moore is ‘well-armed’ in Octopussy!
Packed with twists, turns and action, film thirteen was definitely not unlucky for Bond! A fake Fabergé egg leads 007 to uncover an international jewel-smuggling operation being used to disguise a nuclear attack - headed by the mysterious Octopussy. The film boasts one of the most memorable movie posters of all time, which is featured in full-colour on this Proof quality, pure silver coin!
An officially licenced James Bond presentation, this coin is part of the Perth Mint’s wildly popular James Bond Movie Posters Collection and is set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Everyone’s tentacles will be out to grab this one! don’t miss out - buy now!
|Country of Issue||Tuvalu|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|