1989 Queensland $10 Silver Uncirculated Coin
- One of Australia’s first $10 coins!
- Part of the Royal Australian Mint’s State Series - featuring the Queensland Coat of Arms.
- Measuring 34mm in diameter.
- Official Legal tender of Australia.
- Housed in official RAM packaging.
- Struck to Uncirculated quality from 20g of sterling silver.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop