2023 BATHURST 1000 - HOLDEN COMMODORE VF V8 SUPERCAR - 60th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BATHURST GREAT RACE - SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION - 1:43 Scale Diecast Model Car
- Special Commemorative model #60
- Limited edition 1:43 scale in sealed body diecast.
- Celebrating 60 years of the Great Race!
- As a tribute to Holden's victories at Bathurst, roof of car features all the victory dates.
- Packed with special features like map of Mt. Panorama Circuit on the boot, #60 on window along with silhouette of Peter Brock Trophy.
- Officially licensed product of Supercars and Holden.
- Expertly finished interiors, visible through clear windows.
- Individually hand finished exterior in stunning metallic red and gold!
- Presented in clear display packaging with commemorative base plate along with individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity!
- Delivery expected Q1 (January - March) 2024*
- Mock-up images used*
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
For 60 years, the Bathurst Great Race has been Australia’s premier supercars race, and an essential part of the nation’s sporting identity. The legendary Mt Panorama circuit has provided the very best of motorsport’s cars, stars and thrills – creating history at every turn…
To celebrate 6 decades of Australia’s greatest race (1963 -2023), Biante model cars is announcing a very special HOLDEN VF COMMODORE V8 SUPERCAR COMMEMORATIVE MODEL in the 1:43 scale - giving customers the chance to re-live Holden’s Bathurst victories! Driven by giants of Australian motorsport, Holden bagged a total of 36 legendary victories at the mountain, of which the VF Commodore won 3 in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Three victories in a row inked its place in the record books, clenching its status as an iconic racing car.
The unique livery has been designed as an ode to the two pillars of Aussie racing history - Holden and Bathurst! Stunning red and metallic gold accents stand out majestically against a velvety BLACK FINISH - showcased in a meticulously crafted sealed body diecast. The commemorative livery is packed full of special features, including the official Supercars 60th logo and the Holden lion, a list of Holden’s victory years at the great race, a Peter Brock trophy silhouette, as well as a map of the Mt. Panorama circuit.
Destined to be the centre-piece of your motorsport collection, this limited-edition release is a MUST for those who bleed red! Presented in a premium clear display case & commemorative base plate, with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity. This legend will be sold-out in seconds – BUY NOW!