Whether they’re crisp and Uncirculated, or faded and folded from decades of circulation and stories untold, collecting banknotes is utterly rewarding.
It’s also full of possibilities. Australian or international? Paper or polymer? Predecimal or Decimal?
Whatever your preference, Downies delivers. Browse our extensive range of banknotes below.
Items 1-18 of 174
- 1941 £5 R46L Armitage/McFarlane R/84 Last Prefix Banknote Very Fine
- Elizabeth II 1960-61 Coombs/Wilson Complete 4-Note Denomination Set Unc
- 1952 £10 R61L Coombs/Wilson Last Prefix about Uncirculated
- 1943 £10 R59L Armitage/McFarlane V/14 Last Prefix Banknote about Uncirculated
- George VI 1939-1952 7pound;5 Complete 4-Note Signature Set aUnc-Unc
- George VI 1939-1952 £1 Complete 4-Note Signature Set Uncirculated
- George VI 1939-1952 10/- Complete 4-Note Signature Set Uncirculated
- 1933 10/- R9F Riddle/Sheehan First Prefix Very Fine
- 1934 £5 R44a Riddle/Sheehan Pink Face about Uncirculated
- 1932 £1 R27b Riddle/Sheehan Thin Signature Uncirculated
- 1923 £1 R22aF Miller/Collins Imprint First Prefix Fine