- In addition to works of www.downies.com this site also contains material that is covered by copyright licensed to us and owned by third parties, these works are therefore unavailable for republication.
- You may view, download and print catalogues or other ordering material for personal use only.
- Bonus Points are valid for three years from the date of your last purchase.
- Downies has no responsibility or any obligation to honour expired points.
- All Bonus Points redemptions are subject to approval of actual points totals. No Bonus Points redemptions will be allowed if total is at zero or in negative.
- Bonus Points totals are updated once a day. Occasionally, some customers may experience delays in updates to their totals.
- Bonus Points are non-transferable.
- Bonus Points hold no monetary value and are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
Downies has the ability to amend these terms and conditions and/or the structure of the Bonus Points program and how Bonus Points can be redeemed at any time and will give its customers sufficient notice on the Downies website in respect of any changes. Bonus Points holders are responsible for ensuring that they are aware of any changes and by registering with Downies you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Downies.com reserves the right to refuse or reduce supply to any individual, company or destination for any reason, including but not restricted to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or description, failure in payment, or where fulfilment of the order may expose the company to unnecessary risk.
- All items shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- All prices are correct at the time of issue and are subject to change without notice.
- Orders placed within Australia may be subject to the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices are GST inclusive where applicable.
- All purchases must be paid for in full prior to shipment of goods. At their discretion Downies may contact customers to request identification documentation and confirmation of credit card billing address. This is done as a security precaution against fraudulent transactions. Downies adheres to a strict security policy and any information provided by customers for the purpose of identification will only be used by Downies and will not be sold or forwarded to any third party.
- Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks within Australia and 3 to 6 weeks overseas.
- Orders can only be placed by people legally able to enter into a contract.
Lay-by (Lay-away) - Mail Order / Online
a. Minimum Lay-by value is $400.00
b. Payment shall be made by four equal instalments over a term not exceeding 90 days, the first being the initial deposit.
c. Instalments may be paid at more regular intervals, provided that the second quarter is paid within 30 days of ordering, the third quarter within a further 30 days and the fourth and final quarter within a further 30 days.
d. An initial deposit equal to one-quarter of the total Lay-by amount is required at the time of ordering.
e. A new Lay-by will not be accepted if an existing Lay-by is in arrears.
f. If payment conditions are not met, Downies reserves the right to cancel the Lay-by without notice.
g. In the event of the Lay-by being cancelled by either party, goods will be forfeited and all monies paid will be refunded, less our Lay-by cancellation fee of $25.
h. Where a request is made for alteration or cancellation of part or all of the order, an administration fee of $25 may apply.
i. Downies reserve the right to exclude some products from our Lay-by service, for example, bullion products etc
Please contact us immediately on our toll-free number, 1300 788 358 to discuss your options in the event that you are unable to meet these terms and conditions.
- We offer a money back guarantee on all items, less shipping, if returned within 30 days of receipt subject to certain conditions.
- Customers are expected to take reasonable care with goods whilst they are in their possession.
- All orders are subject to Downie's Ltd return policy, if returned within 30 days of receipt, in the original packaging Downie's will give a no questions asked refund of the purchase price paid.
- Items purchased that included an additional bonus gift must return both the original item and the bonus gift in order to receive a refund.
- Downies.com does not guarantee the soundness of an investment of any product offered on the website.
- Downies.com is based in Victoria, Australia and operates within the normal laws of commerce under Australian business law. Any disputes will be held under Victorian law in a Victorian Court of Law.
www.downies.com is owned and operated by Downies Coins Pty Ltd Australia, ABN: 46 097 060 663