- Free Shipping only applies from the 24th September - 27th September 2020. Excludes Subscriptions and selected items. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Model Car Sale is only available from the 24th September -1st October 2020. Excludes selected items. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- In addition to works of www.downies.com this site also contains material that is covered by copyright licensed to us and owned by third parties, these works are therefore unavailable for republication.
- You may view, download and print catalogues or other ordering material for personal use only.
- Bonus Points are valid for three years from the date of your last purchase.
- Downies has no responsibility or any obligation to honour expired points.
- All Bonus Points redemptions are subject to approval of actual points totals. No Bonus Points redemptions will be allowed if total is at zero or in negative.
- Bonus Points totals are updated once a day. Occasionally, some customers may experience delays in updates to their totals.
- Bonus Points are non-transferable.
- Bonus Points hold no monetary value and are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Wholesale clients are not eligible for Bonus Points.
- Australian Coin Auctions purchases do not earn Bonus Points.
Downies has the ability to amend these terms and conditions and/or the structure of the Bonus Points program and how Bonus Points can be redeemed at any time and will give its customers sufficient notice on the Downies website in respect of any changes. Bonus Points holders are responsible for ensuring that they are aware of any changes and by registering with Downies you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Downies.com reserves the right to refuse or reduce supply to any individual, company or destination for any reason, including but not restricted to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or description, failure in payment, or where fulfilment of the order may expose the company to unnecessary risk.
- All items shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- All prices are correct at the time of issue and are subject to change without notice.
- Orders placed within Australia may be subject to the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices are GST inclusive where applicable.
- All purchases must be paid for in full prior to shipment of goods. At their discretion Downies may contact customers to request identification documentation and confirmation of credit card billing address. This is done as a security precaution against fraudulent transactions. Downies adheres to a strict security policy and any information provided by customers for the purpose of identification will only be used by Downies and will not be sold or forwarded to any third party.
- Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks within Australia and 3 to 6 weeks overseas.
- Due to the high number of deliveries nationally, delays can occur during the Christmas season. If you feel you may be affected by seasonal/regional delivery delays please allow additional time for your order.
- Please note that depending on the items ordered, most goods are shipped within 1-2 working days from receipt of order, subject to confirmation of payment, the item being in stock, and certain other conditions.
- Orders can only be placed by people legally able to enter into a contract.
Lay-by (Lay-away) - Mail Order / Online
a. Minimum Lay-by value is $400.00
b. Payment shall be made by four equal instalments over a term not exceeding 90 days, the first being the initial deposit.
c. Instalments may be paid at more regular intervals, provided that the second quarter is paid within 30 days of ordering, the third quarter within a further 30 days and the fourth and final quarter within a further 30 days.
d. An initial deposit equal to one-quarter of the total Lay-by amount is required at the time of ordering.
e. A new Lay-by will not be accepted if an existing Lay-by is in arrears.
f. If payment conditions are not met, Downies reserves the right to cancel the Lay-by without notice.
g. In the event of the Lay-by being cancelled by either party, goods will be forfeited and all monies paid will be refunded, less our Lay-by cancellation fee of $25.
h. Where a request is made for alteration or cancellation of part or all of the order, an administration fee of $25 may apply.
i. Downies reserve the right to exclude some products from our Lay-by service, for example, bullion products etc
Please contact us immediately on our toll-free number, 1300 788 358 to discuss your options in the event that you are unable to meet these terms and conditions.
- We offer a money back guarantee on all items, less shipping, if returned within 30 days of receipt subject to certain conditions.
- Customers are expected to take reasonable care with goods whilst they are in their possession.
All orders are subject to Downie's Ltd return policy, At Downies, we want you to be happy with your order. That’s why we’ve put a money-back guarantee in place so that you can order with confidence. We will gladly refund you the full purchase price, minus shipping, no questions asked, as long as:
- you contact us to return the product within 30 days of receipt
- the product is in its original packaging
- you have taken reasonable care with the product while in your possession
- Items purchased that included an additional bonus gift must return both the original item and the bonus gift in order to receive a refund
Legal Requirements for Bullion Purchases
The following details on this page refer to the requirements of the customer (client) to supply Photo ID (Photographic Identification) when purchasing Gold & Silver Bullion products from Downies Collectables Pty Ltd.
Under the Australian Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006, we are required to collect photographic identification from the customer for purchases of Gold and/or Silver Bullion totalling more than $5,000 AUD for record keeping and reporting purposes.
The types of Photo ID we accept are Drivers Licences (Car, Motorcycle and/or Truck) issued in an Australian State or Territory, Learners Permits (Car and/or Motorcycle) issued in an Australian State or Territory and "KeyPass" personal identification cards.
Australian Government Issued Passports are accepted as Photo ID ONLY IN COMBINATION with a Utility Bill (Phone / Gas / Electricity / Water / Council Rates / Property Lease / Rental Agreement / Car Insurance / Property Insurance) or Government Issued Pension / Concession Card (Issued by the Department of Human Services / Centrelink) in the name of the passport holder showing their current residential address. Please DO NOT supply Bank Account or Credit Card statements due to the sensitive nature of these documents.
The image(s) must be in JPG, JPEG or PNG format and of high quality / resolution so the name, address, date of birth and photograph are clearly evident. Most digital scanners, digital cameras and mobile phone cameras use one of these formats.
In addition to the supply of Photo ID, the name and address of the person in the Photo ID document(s) must also be listed as the Billing contact when an order is placed.
Purchases of over $5,000 AUD will not be processed unless Photo ID is provided at or before the time of purchase, should our company deem the uploaded image(s) to be unsuitable for identification purposes, we will require that you submit appropriate ID to our company via email within a set time frame or we will be required to cancel your order. If payment has already been made before or following cancellation, the payment will be refunded in accordance with our refund policy.
The supply of Photo ID is optional for Bullion purchases under $5,000 AUD, we may however request Photo ID for these smaller purchases at our discretion.
- Downies.com does not guarantee the soundness of an investment of any product offered on the website.
- Downies.com is based in Victoria, Australia and operates within the normal laws of commerce under Australian business law. Any disputes will be held under Victorian law in a Victorian Court of Law.
www.downies.com is owned and operated by Downies Coins Pty Ltd Australia, ABN: 46 097 060 663